1. The formats for notification of foreign accounts have been updated2. A proposal to exclude from the tax on personal income tax (PIT) the amount of insurance premiums paid by joint-stock companies (JSC) for members of the board of directors under voluntary insurance contracts for their civil liability.3. Peculiarities of the application of tariff codes for reduced insurance premiums and the categories of insured.4. The updated service of the Federal Tax Service will help reduce the time for removing restrictions on transactions on accounts of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.5. The Federal Tax Service indicates the need to resume the removal of cash registers from registration unilaterally.6. A complaint about the actions of the registering authority in the form of an electronic document can only be signed by an enhanced qualified signature.For companies that have applied for inclusion in the register of SMEs:The registry update will happen automatically on August 10th. No additional procedures are required.
1. It is necessary to submit information to the Federal Tax Service about accounts (deposits) opened with foreign banks and other financial market organizations located outside the Russian Federation. New forms are approved: notifications of opening or closing an account, as well as changes in details at a bank or other financial market organization located outside the Russian Federation; notifications of the presence of an account in a bank outside the Russian Federation opened according to a permit whose action has expired.
They can be presented in several ways: in person, through a representative, by registered letter, in electronic form via a telecommunication channel, through a personal account of a taxpayer.Note: notifications transmitted via telecommunication channel must be signed with an enhanced qualified electronic signature; notifications submitted through a personal account - enhanced unqualified electronic signature.
Source: Order of the Federal Tax Service of Russia dated 04.24.2020 N ED-7-14 / 272
2. The Government of the Russian Federation proposed exempting joint-stock companies from the payment of income tax for the members of the board of directors under voluntary liability insurance contracts.
This supplement will be introduced in Article 213 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation (Tax Code) “Features of determining the tax base for insurance contracts”. Article 71 of the Federal Law “On Joint-Stock Companies” takes into account the liability of board members for damage caused to the company by their guilty actions or inaction. This allows to protect the interests of decision makers and the interests of the organization.
Source: Draft Federal Law N 969592-7
3. According to article 3 of the Federal Law of 08.06.2020 N 172 - FZ reduced insurance rates are applied for small and medium-sized businesses and individual entrepreneurs, that are payers of insurance contributions for individuals, for 3 months – April, May and June 2020.
Among the reduced tariffs there is:
- for compulsory pension insurance - 0%,
- for compulsory social insurance in case of temporary disability and in case of maternity - in the amount of 0%,
- for compulsory health insurance - 0%.
In the financial settlements use the rate code of the payer of insurance premiums "21". When completing subsection 3.2.1 "Information on the amount of payments and other remuneration accrued in favor of an individual" of section 3 of the Settlement, the category codes of the insured person are indicated:
“КВ” - Individuals, from payments and remunerations to whom insurance premiums are calculated by payers.
“ВЖКВ” - Persons insured in the OPS system from among foreign citizens or stateless persons temporarily residing or staying in the territory of the Russian Federation, who have been granted temporary asylum and are paid insurance premiums by payers.
“ВПКВ” - Foreign citizens or stateless persons (except for highly qualified specialists) temporarily staying in the territory of the Russian Federation, from payments and remunerations to whom insurance premiums are charged by payers.Note: the codes are used by payers of insurance premiums upon presentation of the Settlement for the first half of 2020.
Source: <Letter> of the Federal Tax Service of Russia dated 06/09/2020 N - BS - 4 - 11/9527 @ <On the rate code of the payer of insurance premiums and the category codes of the insured person in accordance with the provision of the Federal Law of 06/08/2020 N 172 - FZ>
4. The Federal Tax Service of Russia has updated the personal accounts of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. Taxpayers can independently draw up and submit an electronic appeal, submit payment orders that indicate the payment of debt, examine the documents that are the reason for the suspension of account transactions.
Source: <Information> FTS of Russia "It is now possible to remove restrictions on account transactions faster"
5. In connection with making an entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities on the termination of the activity of a legal entity or the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs (USRIP) on the termination of the activity of an individual as an individual entrepreneur, cash registers will be removed from the registration accounting by tax authorities unilaterally.
Source: <Letter> of the Federal Tax Service of Russia dated 10.06.2020 N AB - 4 - 20/9617 @ "Removal of cash registers unilaterally due to exclusion from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities / EGRIP"
6. According to Chapter 8.1 of the Federal Law of 08.08.2001 N 129 - FZ "On State Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs", individuals and legal entities have the right to appeal in writing against the decisions of the registration authorities. In case of filing a complaint in the form of an electronic document, an enhanced Qualified Electronic Signature of the applicant is required. Signing with a simple electronic or unqualified electronic signature is unacceptable.
Source: <Information> FTS of Russia "Clarified the specifics of filing a complaint in electronic form"